Thursday, July 9, 2009

02nd. JULY - "KERAMAT" DATE FOR My@PC


Official Receipt from R.O.S. dated 02nd. of July 2009
[Please CLICK on the receipt to ENLARGE it]...


02
nd. July was considered as "KERAMAT" date for My@PC or as well known as Malaysia PERDANA Club was submitted to R.O.S [Registrar of Society]...

We are PROUD to announce that we are the ONLY one club for the whole MALAYSIA that Proton Perdana Car can join in, and we was successful registered with R.O.S.

A million thanks to Boards of Advisory, AJKT, AJK and First GROUP of My@PC members all around Malaysia that gave a BIG support such as My@PC members from Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Perak, Kelantan, Pahang, Johor, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor & TEMPUA's @ Kuala Lumpur...

Without all above My@PC member's, There's will be no MALAYSIA PERDANA CLUB exist in this "MALAYA" land...

Good job and Great effort man... fuhhh...